Sale of Movie Tickets
- No refund, exchange or transfer is available for online ticket sales unless the scheduled movie can not be screened.
- You must present your ticket confirmation in person at the cinema to finalise your sale and collect your tickets.
- United Cinemas reserve the right to deny entry if a valid ticket has not been collected from the Box Office at the cinema.
- Prices on this Website include Tax where applicable.
- Due to unforseen circumstances we may have to re-allocate your assigned seat if your movie session is in allocated seating. Circumstances that could arise leading to reallocation can result from requests from the film distributor altering the time or cinema the film is showing in or operational requirements where we may have to screen the film in a different cinema than the one that was originally allocated. We reserve this right at our discretion.
- You meet the age requirements of the selected movie.
Use Of Giftcards
The use of the our gift cards are governed by the below terms and conditions. United Cinemas reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time.
- Gift cards are mailed via Express post and an additional charge of $8.50 will be added to the sale total.
- Delivery of card will be made within 1 - 5 business days pending Australia Post services and availabilty.
- Gift Card sales are final. No refunds or transfers are offered.
- Gift Cards can be used for both ticket and candy bar purchases at any United Cinemas location.
- Gift Cards may not be used to purchase Movie Money at cinemas in the United Cinemas group where available.
- Please treat gift cards as cash. If they are lost or stolen, they can not be replaced.
- Part payments are accepted on gift cards until the balance is zero. For instance if a purchase is $15, and your gift card has $9.00 credit left on it, then you can pay $9 from the gift card, and the remainder via cash or eftpos.
- Gift cards have an expiry date of 12 months from the date of issue.